Carl Connection: Software Engineer - Intern (Summer 2022)
This opportunity is brought to us by a Carleton alum, Andrew Fitch ’21 (firstname.lastname@example.org). You are welcome to reach out to Andrew with any questions regarding the organization or the position. Andrew encourages you to reach out to him prior to applying! Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis so the sooner you apply, the better!
Software Engineer - Intern (Summer 2022)
Redwood City, California
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
We are looking for Software Engineers to join us during our Summer 2022 internship program. As a Software Engineer Intern, you will design and develop AI applications using the C3 AI Suite. AI Software Engineers may be assigned to work on our applications, platform, or forward deployed engineering teams. You will collaborate to do meaningful work while also growing your expertise.
- Design, develop, and maintain performant and scalable applications.
- Build and improve tools for internal C3 teams to understand and analyze large-scale data.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from Products and Engineering teams.
- Define and lead end-to-end development of applications.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, profiling & optimization.
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Thrive in an autonomous, empowering and exciting environment.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and intellectually stimulating environment.
C3 AI provides interns a competitive compensation package. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.