Rise Associate Apprenticeship
Are you looking for a career that allows you to make a tangible impact? Do you thrive on building more efficient processes, organizing information, and learning new tools? Do you enjoy collaborative project management and teaching others? If so, the Rise Apprenticeship Program may be the perfect opportunity for you to hone your skills and create positive organizational change through the Workday platform.
Workday is a cloud-based platform that offers a range of services including HR, Finance, and Planning, to enterprises worldwide. With almost 10,000 companies, including half of the Fortune 500, relying on Workday, the demand for certified Workday talent has never been higher. Recognizing this need, Helios Consulting has launched the Rise Apprenticeship Program, designed to develop early career professionals into Pro Accredited Workday Associates.
As a Rise Associate, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals, gaining valuable knowledge and skills that you can apply in practical business simulations. You'll learn how to streamline business processes through Workday, allowing our clients to focus on their company mission rather than paperwork and processes. By sharing your knowledge and collaborating with clients, you'll discover innovative Workday solutions that enable organizations to adapt, evolve, learn, and grow.
Our values of inclusivity, resourcefulness, and versatility guide everything we do. We're committed to providing you with the resources and support you need to succeed, so you can make a lasting impact in the lives of our clients. Join us and accelerate your career in the Workday ecosystem, while making a difference as you develop solutions and deliver outcomes that matter.
- [UPDATED] Application deadline: May 30th, 2023
- [UPDATED] Tentative start date: July 17th, 2023
The Rise Program begins with 12 weeks of comprehensive training and development, which includes foundational concepts and practical business applications. During this time, you will earn your Workday Pro Accreditation and gain domain knowledge in Human Capital Management, analytics, and consulting fundamentals.
After your training, you will join the Workday ecosystem on assignment with one of our clients. In total the Rise program is approximately 15 months; 3 months of training followed by 12 months with a company demonstrating your knowledge and impact. As talent to hire, the client will have the opportunity to offer you an employee position on their team at the end of your assignment.
As an Associate, you will:
- Begin your career journey working with a seasoned team of practitioners from diverse backgrounds; Rise Associates are onboarded as employees and are paid from day one.
- Start your career in the Workday ecosystem and gain valuable experience with Workday training, accreditations, tools, and networks.
- Gain skills in the core HR disciplines, business analysis, and internal business consulting/communication.
- Collaborate with team members in a cohort-based remote program learning foundational skills and applying them in practical business case simulations.
- Jumpstart your career with a successful company leveraging your learnings and expanding your Human Capital Management (HCM) skills and experience. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you will be deployed to a customer in the Workday ecosystem as a contributing member of a team.
What we’re looking for
- Recent college graduates who are eager to learn new technical skills, explore their career potential, and gain experience in the Workday ecosystem. No prior experience is necessary.
- Driven team players who are interested in making an impact and inspire others to do the same.
- Individuals with strong skills in verbal and written communication, problem-solving with minimal information, analyzing data to inform decisions, presenting/teaching new information, and collaboration.
- Ability to manage and interpret data and information from a variety of sources to help inform decision making.
- Able to utilize the standard Office toolset to convey data and ideas.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Starting annual salary of $45,000 during training
- Annual salary increases to $60,000 upon successful completion of training and placement with a client
- Remote/Hybrid work
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company holidays
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life Insurance